Saturday 7 June 2014

WHY TUFACE DID NOT HELP ME WITH MY KIDNEY PROBLEM



Music producer OJB Jezreel, last year publicly appeal for funds to be raised for him to undergo a kidney transplant. He said that, Tuface Idibia, for whom he produced the one of his best selling hit, African Queen, did offer a single help the man that produced the song "African Queen":
Reporters met with OJB Jezreel as he voiced out his ordeal during his kidney transplant saga.

This is about six months after your successful kidney transplant. How do you feel?
I feel alive, I feel grateful, most especially, all thanks to God, and to everyone that prayed,
So, how do you feel now, because we hear of transplanted kidneys relapsing?
Well, it’s not really easy, you know some of the people that went for the transplants are dead, I think the greatest problem is when you are having psychological feelings, Psychological feelings i mean is when you have a small headache, you will start worrying, lamenting, "what is this oh" ?, Because sometimes, I do wake up in the morning and notice a stomach ache, I usually became scared but its just an ordinary stomach ache.
What’s your recovery process going to be like? Do you still have to fly back to India for post- surgery checkup?
Yes, you have to go back for a post checkup atleast in the next two years, because you have to be sure that the kidney is functioning normal, and to know if you gat to add to or to remove from your drugs.
What are your plans for the future?
Umh!,my life now i see it as a second chance, and only God knows what is left of that life so whatever is left of that life, I want to see as many lives I can touch, that’s my plans.
You produced the song," African Queen", Do you think you can produce another song that will be as successful as it?
Kasimawo. Kasimawo. That’s what I have to say, Kasimawo.
During your ordeal, people did not see Tuface coming to your aid, and we learnt that he did not help yo, how true is that?
The thing is that, some of the people that didn’t give had their own financial problems, thats the way I see it, People think that am upset, No! Everyone have their own challenges.
How is your wife, that donated her kidney to you, doing?
She’s alright, getting better
About, Gov. Rotimi Amaechi that gave you the $100,000, that you needed, you know him before?
No, I didn’t know him, he said he just want to help, infact i will say he's moved by God, because at that period, there was a lot of rumour about people giving me moneywhereas they didn’t, the moment he gave the money, we told everybody to stop giving .
So what did you learn from the experience?
Well i learnt that God has an ultimate plan.
How do you feel about the experiences you and your family are having about death, Your daughter died from a hole in the heart and before your kidney problem, you were almost killed by the men of underworld ?
I think they are experiences that God just wanted me to go through so I will know thattruely, He is God, and that everything about this life is in his care,because, Every situation has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Have you gained anything from your kidney problem?
Oh! there is a gain, knowledge, exposure, and many more infact it’s God. The knowledge surpasses every other thing, because it makes me to know that God really have me in his mind.
Is it that you have become born again now?
Born again! The fact is that I depend only on God, I’ve learnt that I don’t need to be in a critical situation beforecalling upon God, It’s beyond going to church everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment