Friday 13 June 2014

Pics. fabregas Seals Deal With Chelsea

Former Arsenal and Barcelona playmaker, Cesc Fabregas, on thursday confirmed that he has agreed on a five years deal of £30 Million.
Cesc, says "I think i have unfinished business, in English League". In a statement made by the Spaniard, he said "I considered other offers, but i think Chelsea is the best option"
The 27 year old Spaniard, Cesc Fabregas, joined Arsenal from Barcelona youth team in 2003, winning only the FA Cup, he later further his move back to Barcelona in 2011, after a trophy-less season with Barca, he now return to the English side.
In a farewell note, Cesc said."I thank everyone at Barcelona, my childhood club, I very proud and honoured to play for such a big team".

1 comment:

  1. Up fabregas............. Well the guy didn't blend in barcelona I think is move to chelsea is a well deserve one......

    ReplyDelete